Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I love a new (to me) technique - inlaid embossing today!


I have wanted to try this technique for a while and finally got a chance today while working on what my class tomorrow are making. To do it you cut or punch like I did here card (I pre stamped mine too) and stick them to card stock. Then you put them all thru the Big Shot with the Lattice embossing folder. This blends the punch outs and the background together. To add a bit more to the card I added the three extra flowers with dimentionals. You can see it in more detail below.



I have another version tomorrow with a different subject!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh that's gorgeous Julia. It's a great technique isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great example using this technique! This is definitely going in my to CASE file Julia!

    ReplyDelete