Wednesday, August 10, 2011

isn't this the cutest little book??


Debi Ryan taught us this cool box album on Monday night at Crafters Anonymous. I love all these types of things. I used the a la carte stamp Sail Away for my decoration and kept to the nautical theme through out. The blue is Marina Mist which I really love!

Inside the book is a little fold out album. I have some old photos of my husband as a kid playing in a boat that I thought would be great with this project! I used lots of different stamps on the fold out part, some which are retiring, so remember NEVER leave it to the last minute to place your order!!!
I reckon this could make a cool card - esp. if it was for a special occasion and you wanted to have room for lots of comments or lots of signatures!!
I really love this type of project, I am sure I will make more of these and versions there of soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment