Wednesday, August 31, 2011

is it a book or a box??




I think it could be both! lol
A few weeks ago Debi Ryan taught us a cool box which looks like a box. I decided to make another one using some of the new products. This one shows the new stamp sets (two new ones) and a new embossing folder (can you see where I used it??) and the new "Glass Glitter". That is what I love most with the products I used for this - it's so sparkly!! hehe I used Crystal Effects to adhere it to the frame (embossing folder????). Apparently it tarnishes a bit over time to give vintage look. Actually at the Stampin' Up! Big Day Out I accidentally called it "Broken Glass" which isn't really a good selling name nor a popular product to craft with - blahahahah. I have to concentrate to call it "Glass Glitter" but what ever you call it it is an AWESOME new product. It comes in both silver like I used and gold.
Only one more sleep before the new catalogue go live!! I can't wait!!! Can you?????

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely Julia, and love the look of the new goodies too :)

    ReplyDelete