Tuesday, August 30, 2011

vintage scrap book 12x12 page



more yummy new products are on this page:
- The DSP 'Timeless Portrait'
- The stamps 'Perfectly Penned' & 'Delicate Doilies'
- New punch 'Triple Layer Doily'
- Embellishment 'Trinket Keys'
- Embossing folder 'Designer Frames'

The photo is of my Great Grand Parents on my mothers side (her mothers parents). I am so in love with Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Basic Black! You will (and have) see a lot of it from me in the next wee while - I have LOTS of samples to show you - all item's I prepared for the Big Stamp Day Out last weekend.

This weekend I have me launch party for the new catalogue - email me by Thursday for more details if you are keen.

Also I now have the 3D Frame tutorial available to purchase on the side of my blog along with the Top Note Stepper Card.

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment