Monday, January 30, 2012

interesting fold time!!!


This is a fun card to make for a change. I first saw it on another Stampin' Up! demo's blog HERE go check Clare's samples out! It looks really complicated but it is relatively easy!! I think I will do it for a class this month on the 15th.
This sample I started with Crumb Cake (aka kraft) and used Mocha DSP (love that packet!) and Basic Black. Stamping a range of stamps on with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Basic Black makes it easy peasy.
Do let me know if you would like me to teach you this cool card either at one of my classes held at my place or a one off at your place with a few friends. Email me julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz for more information.
thanks for visiting and HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUCKLAND CITY! we are 172 years old today!!

1 comment:

  1. ooooo i love the way you have used the crumb cake-pretty!!!!! glad i could help you out with the card :>

    ReplyDelete