Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a fun cube!


Over at Crafters Anonymous we had our very first online class and Anne Brignall taught this cool cube. You can use it as a photo cube like I did, or just a box with something special inside - whatever suits your need.
It's quiet an easy project and I look forward to teaching it sometime this year. I started with Crumb Cake and each photo is layered with Whisper White. I stamped directly onto the photos using Stazon Ink and even coloured some stamps in with Stampin' Up! markers which worked well too! The photos are of my husband and his two brothers - hubby is the cute little one! lol My father in law took lots of photos so I have lots to choose from - such a neat way to see how they grew up!
Below are pic's showing each of the sides and how I decorated them. The bottom I kept blank.




thanks for visiting my blog today - see you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment