Tuesday, December 15, 2009

black and white


sorry for the delay in today's post but here it is. This is a card I made for my last team swap. I love black and white - so much so when I had the privilege to set this months challenge on our demo website I made it black and white. Anne Brignall one of the demo's who's known me for some even said it was what she would of guessed I would of picked it! hehe

Anyway this card opens in the middle, I think its called a window shutter card but who cares what the name of it is - it makes for a interesting card. The white is white craft ink embossed with white embossing powder. I have used a touch of red which just lifts it a bit. I used the For Everything set for the flowers and the Butterfly Prints with matching punch. And finished it off with a bit scallop boarder!


We have a fab new 'sale promo' happening at the moment - some stamp sets are half price! Contact me so I can email the details direct to you. Sale ends 24 January. I am doing an order Wednesday the 16th at 6pm (NZ) so if you want anything before Christmas this is the order your order needs to be in. julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for December 16. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/ or visit our Blog Finds of the Day Blog at http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card - lucky me has one in my possession & congratulations on been chosen by LNS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love,love,love this wee card! Thanks for the swap Julia. It showcases the new stamps and punch beautifully.

    ReplyDelete