Wednesday, December 2, 2009

heres another stamp set thats in the new mini


This one is called Razzle Dazzle, I've used Baja Breeze, both plain and textured (yes we sell textured card stock 12"x12") I stamped the background with the same stamp as the one on the front of the card (which is embossed in clear) I then used my SU White Gel pen to highlight some parts of the background. I paper pierced using the Mat Pack too. Finished off with 3 pearls from the Pretties Kit. I used Diamentionals to give the card some depth.


But don't fear, I have HEAPS of Sweet Treat Cup cards to show you so I will do one every second day and another sample from the Summer mini the other days!!

SO KEEP COMING BACK!!!


Don't forget that the first person to place an order who mentions my blog will win a free set of Sweet Treat cups (theres 12 cups in a box!)


see you tomorrow :-)

1 comment: