Monday, November 15, 2010

another version of the box - with a card this time!



Again another version of Becky Roberts template - this time instead of the having a box with the sign above it I have a card to the side. It is made with the one sheet of cardstock which is fun.
I have used Pacific Point for the base card and highlighted it with a piece of Blueberry Crisp DSP and some Very Vanilla ribbon. I stamped the matching stamp to the DSP from the Razzle Dazzle set in Sahara Sand on some Very Vanilla card.
I went on a 'lollie run' the other week and we got thses cute peppermint cremes and this box fits four perfectly! I don't think my diet is doing very well when I have these cremes in my craft room - it's like one for the project and one for me! lol
I have a few more versions of this box so come back tomorrow :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment