Friday, November 12, 2010

shopping card!!



It's my brother's partners birthday in a few weeks so I wanted to make a card that reflected her personality! As you can see she loves shopping nearly as much as me! So the Stampin' Up! Level One Hostess stamp set Birthday Bakery is perfect as it has this cute as shopping bag!

The DSP (designer series paper) is this years specialty paper called Sweet an Sour. What you can't see in the photo is the glossy aspect to it. Once side of all the sheets are embossed in some way giving it a lovely shine. The colours are Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red - just yummy together and represent the bright and cheerful nature of Jackie.

I used the scallop circle Bigz Die with the Big Shot machine as well as the 'Lots of Tags' dies. I also used the word window & modern label punches.

Jackie's name was made with my brand new Cricut.


Also thought I would let you know that I got another TOP PICK at Just Add Ink's challenge for week 42! I am so excited about it! It was for this card -

2 comments:

  1. Congrats & I love the shopping card - it's just brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your TOP PICK reward!!!! That card is so pretty- no wonder that it won. :)

    ~~

    ReplyDelete