Monday, June 25, 2012

6 months till Christmas!!!!!!

This morning I announced to the kids that it was 6 months till Christmas. Surprisingly they weren't overly fazed by that - must mean they are REALLY teenagers now! lol But I get excited, I LOVE anything Christmas! So this is my post for you today - a hand made Christmas Tree!
I made this using two A4 sheets scored at 1/2" and then you cut that into strips. You need two strips (cut length ways) for each 'layer' and the first one is cut at 2", then reduce the size by 1/4" for each layer. The base is made from a strip scored at 3/4". I sponged the edges with gold shimmer paint just to give it a bit of bling. Using the new scoring tool - Simply Scored - which is FANTASTIC for doing projects like this!
Order yours TODAY!!!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments: