Saturday, June 9, 2012

soft and pretty

this is the last of these lacy cards (I promise! hehe) This is Wisteria Wonder - so a soft pale purple. It's amazing how the different colours of the same card look so differently! I like the monochromatic look when you have such a fancy boarder punch. To achieve this I have used the Paper Stacks that Stampin' Up! sell - for each colour family and incolour family you get at least 4 sheets of monochromatic paper (the incolour packs have 8 sheets) in two different styles which helps make PERFECT monochromatic cards.
Tomorrow I have some lovely cards I made for my god son and his twin brother - see you then, and thanks for visiting.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love each of your lacy cards Julia. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Julia, I love these cards and so easy as you said, I will be casing this for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete