Tuesday, June 12, 2012

gotta love BIG BOWS!!!!

Yesterday I had a bit of a play with one of the new products that is going to be released soon. It's a diagonal plate for the wonderful Simply Scored scoring tool. It's very cool and one of the things it can do is help you make envelopes SO EASY!!! And doesn't a matching envelope help make a card so more personalised? This Stampin' Up! DSP is Beau Chateau and it's so pretty. Of cause I had to use my favourite Big Shot Framelits on the card with the DSP and that great bow! I also used our Vanilla Confetti card as my card base - it's made from recycled paper and has flecks of other colours through it which give it a nice soft look.
I made some other cool projects with this tool so stick around!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Stunning and sumptuous with that big fat bow Julia. Love the colours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Bow looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia - I received the Leibster Award from a demo in the US and I am passing it on to you! If you go to www.stampinwithkylie.blogspot.com you will be able to grab the badge! I have linked to you as well!
    cheers,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love the colours. The bow really sets it off too. Being able to make a matching envelope with the new diagonal plate sounds great.

    ReplyDelete