Friday, June 29, 2012

wedding card


I was looking at my Stampin' Up! ribbon stash and realised I had a HEAP of Vanilla coloured ribbon and thought they would make a great wedding card. I started with Brushed gold card (I LOVE my metallic card stock!) and just cut strips of the different ribbons. The binding ribbon I did ruffle to give some texture. The stamp is a retired wedding one (I think lol) but I wanted one that I could cut out.
I always think it's lovely to have a nice matching inside of a card. Nothing looks worse that you wowing someone with the front of the card to open and find a blank inside! That's the great thing with Stampin' Up! is that you can carry on the 'artwork' inside with a piece or two of matching cardstock or a stamp or DSP!
This card to be converted to any occasion - imagine 'pinks' for a little girls birthday?? a GREAT way of using those little bit of ribbons you love and just can't throw away!
thanks for visiting my blog and have a great weekend! xx

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful wedding card. I love the way you have used the various vanilla ribbons. Perfect for a wedding card. And like you say, this design can be used for other occasion cards too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really appreciated work. I agree it is beautiful wedding card. She used various colors in different shades and with the help of that it looks more unique.

      click here

      Delete