Sunday, May 30, 2010

Join the Stampin' Up! family for on $299!!!!


Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator today and get your customisable Starter Kit with a variety of products to help you jump start your creativity for the special price of just $299 (normally $379)!The retail value of this $625.
You can enhance your kit by adding scrap booking products with our Stampin' Memories add-on for only $90.
So email me today at julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz to begin a fun and flexible career with Stampin' Up! or simply enjoy getting a fabulous product discount. You can swap and change the stamp sets for any equal or lesser value, change the colours of the stamp pads (except the Basic Black stamp pad) and card stock.
After meeting all the wonderful demo's and home office staff at our convention in Sydney the other week, I want everyone to be part of such a great community of people. I am so touch by all the demo's who have contacted me offering their pictures after they read I lost my camera! This is just the type of thing that makes you so proud to be part of such a kind and ethical company.
This promotion only runs till 31 July 2010 so you need to contact me as soon as possible.
happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment