Monday, May 31, 2010

over alls???




aren't these the cutest overalls you have ever seen??
Sorry they are 'scans' not real photos but I can't got a replacement camera yet for the one I lost in Sydney! Anyway these are what you can make at the next class which is on June 14th as next Monday is Queens Birthday Weekend so it's a public holiday. The basic pattern is the same but you can decorate them how ever you like for what ever the occasion is. It could be a baby one, a gardening one or my favourite the builders one! The tools in his belt are from the stamp set Totally Tools - one of my favourite sets! Great for masculine cards which so many people like me find it hard to do. You could do a mechanic one too with other tools in the set! The gardening one has flowers in her pocket which you may not see on the photo. And the baby boy has a rattle. These are all stamps! There are some many cool stamps set the Stampin' Up! offer for EVERY need. Contact me today if you haven't got your own Idea Book & Catalogue email - julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz
We have a great special to offer you tomorrow which is only available for one week so come back tomorrow to see what's on SPECIAL!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Julia! I esp love the gardening overalls, with those flowers in the pocket. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,
    these overalls are too CUTE

    ReplyDelete