Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Just Add more Sympathy


Unfortunately I needed to make another sympathy card today so this is my second this week I decided to do a tri-shutter card and used the beautiful Woodland Walk papers from the new Stampin' Up! Ideas Book & Catalogue as I thought it look peaceful, which is what you want to give people when they are morning the lost of family or a friend. I teamed the Crumb Cake up with Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla. The lilies are from Fifth Ave and the sentiment is again from Thoughts and Prayers. I added some Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon and there is even a small pearl on the petal of one of the flowers. I am loving these teeny tiny pearls.
I have entered this card as my second entry in this weeks Just Add Ink #35 challenge. There are some beautiful cards being created over there so go and have a look - www.just-add-ink.blogspot.com and I am sure you will be inspired and uplifted.

9 comments:

  1. This is a very elegant card, and just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jules - sorry you had to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning I too have a few to make unfortunately

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really lovely Julia. Sadly, I've got two to make too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hate having to make these kind of cards, but you have nailed it Julia. Simply beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant. I love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete