Friday, February 25, 2011

another chocolate box!

of cause all my gift boxes have chocolate in them! This is another clam shell box following the Crafters Anonymous on-line class on Monday night.
I used the yummy Sweet and Sour Specialty to decorate the Chocolate Chip box. My bunny is made from using different Stampin' Up! punches - mainly small oval and different sized circles. Isn't she cute!
I only attached her to one side of the box so when you open the box she stays in tack!

A fellow crafter Flo did the scallop edge on the inside of her's so I thought I would 'borrow' that idea - helps add something to the inside. Visit her blog here to see her version.
I put a Creme egg inside my Easter box - the only wrapped ones I could find are these ones. Usually I get annoyed when stores start stocking the shelves way too early with seasonal treats but this time I couldn't find the wrapped hollow eggs I wanted - typical! hehe
To keep the egg still in the box I have added an insert which holds it just nicely!

I plan to teach this box in one of my upcoming classes so email me for more details. julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. A super cute Easter box Julia! A great idea to put the insert inside to keep the egg in one place too ♥

    ReplyDelete