Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

well it's the 14th of February so that means it's our cats birthday (happy 9th birthday Jerry) and more excitingly it's Valentines Day! The day we all stop and express our feelings to our loved ones. I really like it now that it is becoming more of a day that we can express our love to ALL those we love - not just our life partners! So to all of you that are always in my heart, Happy Valentines Day!!
But of cause I needed to make a card for my hubby - since he is more to me than just a life partner - he's my best friend. Just lately he's been chief cook and washerupperer!! As I am sometimes too sore and tired to do those duties!
You saw the other day the bag of nuts I have made for him so here is his card.


I wanted to do a simple card that should how I felt. I folded a piece of Real Red in half and cut out the shape of a heart. Punched two Pretty in Pink hears and sponged the edges of them and the big heart to give them depth. I stamped the sentiment 'Always' on Whisper White, cut it to shape, bent it a bit and put it all on the big heart finishing with a bit of bling.
Hopefully he will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment