Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Crafters Anonymous weekly class project




isn't this the cutest box!!! Last night the fabulous Dee Sturgen took the weekly class on Crafters Anonymous and we made this cool clam shell box. It is a very easy project but very effective - thank you so much Dee!!! It is also very similar to a box that Danielle Daws recently did for a UStamp with Dawn project.
I used the Woodland DSP and my favourite Stampin' Up! punch - the owl punch! I had forgotten that there was this cool wood grain paper in the pack but when I found it I knew it was perfect for this more masculine box. Adding the handles and faux leather corners just finished it off. The colours in the papers are Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake (which is what I made the box out of) & Wild Wasabi.
Crafters Anonymous is an all craft site -it's a great place to meet other crafters, get inspired and supported, and generally have FUN!! If you would like an invite email me directly on julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz and I will send you an invite.
I would also LOVE to teach this project to you and your friends at a Stampin' Up! workshop - it's a great way to have fun with your friends, craft, go shopping and earn FREE stamp sets and Stampin' Up! products! Again email me if this sounds like you!
thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colours you have chosen for the box.Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Julia - perhaps you could demonstrate this at an Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete