Monday, March 15, 2010

another magic card







here's another magic card. This one I did for my lovely neighbour who's birthday was today. I have a infinity to cupcakes so I just had to include one!



I used the spotty jumbo wheel on this one in Elegant Eggplant, not a normal colour combo with Baja Breeze but we will try anything once! lol To create the frame I used my new circle scissors, they are just sooooo cool!!! You can cut anything from 1" to 6" in diameter, and they are fun and easy to use. At $65 they are very reasonable, contact me to find out more. I would love to have a workshop at your place to show you and your friends how easy it is to use and some of the benefit's of it. julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are awesome Julia!! Very WOW appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Julia. Now I just have to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julia!!! Love the colors you used!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete