Thursday, March 25, 2010

paper doll card


this is a sneeky peeky at some of the new products that Stampin' Up! are releasing later next week on the 1st April (no April fools here!)

while I was making her it reminded me of the paper dolls we used to play with as children. I am thinking I might make some different clothes for her too. She comes the the tote bag, and some cool accessories to do with stamping! Everything on the card in new apart from the Old Olive card base and the Real Retro word stamp 'Hey there'

So we know cool stuff is coming but don't forget that you only have 7 days left to order anything from the Summer Mini catalogue and remember that the same applies for the FREE stamps in the Sale-a-bration catalogue. That's where for every $120 you spend on products in either the Summer Mini or main Idea Book & Catalogue you get to pick a free set!! Contact me TODAY to arrange an order.

Thanks for visiting my blog, have a great creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment