Monday, March 22, 2010

simple baby card




Aren't these just so cute! I made them for a swap with my sidelines at training yesterday. I was pushed for time so I wanted a quick card that would be very easy to demonstrate. The background is Bashful Blue and Pink Pirouette which I wheeled with the Spot On jumbo wheel just to add a watercolour effect. The nappy (which is what we in New Zealand call diapers) is cut out of Whisper White which I put through a embossing folder, this is sneak preview number one! The second sneak preview is the wee button I used, so you will have to wait till the 1st April before I tell you how to do them! hehe That's when our new Autumn/Winter mini catalogue is released.
I am having a launce party on the Sunday 18th April at 1.30pm. You will get to see lots of the amazing new goodies that Stampin' Up! are releasing! It will be create class - we will be making a springy card, which is a fancy fold. I have posted one a few posts ago called Spingy Love Card. But the one we will make at the launch will use new stamps, card stock and all sorts! Class is $15 which includes 2 (yes 2) projects, a yummy afternoon tea and a great goodie bag. There will be spot prizes too so lots of reasons to come. But numbers will be limited so please contact me asap to reserve your seat. julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz

1 comment:

  1. How cute are these little fellas?! A quick and easy baby card to whip up in a moments notice - I like!!

    ReplyDelete