Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Watercolouring Pencils




I was recently asked to demo Stampin' Up!'s watercolour pencils

These two photos show what you can do with one technique with them.

For this I drew directly onto the paper with the pencils and then using an aqua pen I 'drew' out the colour.

On the blue one I just went over the lines of colour but on the pink one is coloured the image with the aqua pen creating a more solid look of colour. It reminded me of days spent colouring in as a child, very therapeutic! hehe It was great to get these out and play with them. I have two more techniques which I will show you tomorrow using the pencils.

The stamp sets I used on these two cards is 'Happy Moments' which is one of the FREE Sale-a-bration sets which ends TODAY!!!! if you have an order over $120NZ you can pick one of four sets. But you MUST contact me today!!!!

1 comment: