Tuesday, August 21, 2012

letting the firebug within me loose!

Last night on Crafters Anonymous Anne Brignall had us lightening up! This was to create curled petals. Unfortunately my flame source - my brulee torch ran out of gas part way thru so I only end up making 5 petals - so my flower was more like an old fashioned rose rather than a fuller one.
And for a change I made a tag instead of a full card, as I was time poor yesterday. Tags are great to add to a pressie or a bunch of flowers. This one has a sneak peek at a new stamp that's coming in one of our TWO new catalogue releasing on 1st September!
I am having a FREE launch party on Sunday 9th September - email me for more details on julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz
Have a lovely Tuesday!!
<span class=Photobucket">

No comments:

Post a Comment