Sunday, August 5, 2012

ROCK HARD!

Next weekend is one of my friends son's 17th birthday and he loves music and guitars. Oh yes computer games and jumping off buildings are also favourites but I couldn't think of how to include those in the card! lol
The guitar dude stamp is retired (but I'm NEVER going to sell it!) and the DSP Well Worn is also retiring on 31st August. The hemp string I used is also retiring - I coloured it with the Basic Black marker pen. I spritzed the DSP with Log Cabin smooch spray which is also retiring!! It was good to have a last play with some stuff.
I have spent a good part of today sorting out all the stuff in my craft room that is going - I've made list etc all ready to go for 1st September when we can sell off our retired products. So keep an eye out on my "garage sale" list on the next page. If you can't wait till then - you can email me and order from the lists I posted over the last few days!
bye for now

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I bought that stamp last year and am NEVER parting with it either, musos in my family too.

    ReplyDelete