Wednesday, August 8, 2012

oh I do LOVE a good bubble bath

this card is taking the 'bubble' theme even further, to one of my favourite places - a BUBBLE BATH!! I had a ball designing this card - and yes that is me in that bath! lol I created the bath by using on of the framelits dies and then using the Word Window punch to create the 'feet'. I used the same punch for my feet and hands and for the bubbles I used a variety of small punches - 2 1/2”, 1 ¼”, 1”, ¾” & ½”. The window was created using the 1" square punch too. I also used the set 'On Your Birthday' for the sentiment -"it's you day - ENJOY!" as it was PERFECT for it. This set is retiring at the end of the month so get in quick before it disappears forever!!! The DSP is from the colour family DSP packs, I LOVE those packs - they are SOOOOO useful!.
Anyway hope you enjoyed my bubble series, got my Pintrest Tuesday project to share with you tomorrow - see you then. xx

Photobucket

2 comments: