Wednesday, August 1, 2012

now for a pot of pins!!!!

Here is my second pin cushion from the others day crafting. I used a pot (coffee/tea???) that had a broken lid and trim - this was part of a set that we got as a wedding present (24 years this December! lol) and so I didn't want to throw it out. This way I keep it going!
I used only ribbons - some are retired and some current (although some of them are retiring!) and used our red Sticky Strip to adhere it to the pot. To make the pincushion part I fulled the pot with fabric remnants just to have some base to it, then I got a bunch of filling and wrapped it in a square of white fabric - this I just knotted it at the end so there is NO sewing in this project (same as yesterdays cup) - gotta love that!!

Today our Retirement List came out for items from the 2011-2012 main catalogue so I have emailed it out - if you haven't received your copy email me at julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz and I'll send it to you. There are so GREAT specials on it - some products are 75% discounted!!! WOW!!!

Have a great day!! xx

<span class=Photobucket">

No comments:

Post a Comment