Wednesday, August 22, 2012

my pintrest tuesday project - ILLUMINARIA

well that's the German word for an illuminary - aka - lantern. It should have a tealight in it but I couldn't find my battery operated ones - well it was too scary to look in the cupboard for them! hehe
It's made solely from Vellum card stock and is easy to make - although a bit trick getting the folds to go the right way. The one I saw was stamped but I thought I would try it out first 'un-stamped'.
We had a challenge this week for the Crafters Anonymous Facebook group Pintrest Tuesday group to make something that isn't what you normally would make - so for me it meant I couldn't make a card.
Hope you all have a great day.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's already so nice plain , I think ,it will be gorgeous when you will do it stamped.
    I really love it .
    Great job.
    Katou

    ReplyDelete