Tuesday, August 28, 2012

This weeks Pintrest Tuesday project

I LOVE simple cards - sometimes the message can get lost in the bling and pizzaz of a card. But this style just says "sending you love"!!
I'm sorry for my slack blogging - I have been creating up a storm but for the BIG Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Events. There are two in New Zealand, the first is in Christchurch on Saturday and I am presenting 'heartfelt gifts'. So I have been crafting and sewing up a storm but can't show any of the images until after the events. The second is in Auckland on 15th September. They are a full day of products info, play and presentations. You can get your hands on new products that are being released in September PLUS a free stamp set, a yummy lunch, projects to make and LOTS of inspiration from displays from Stampin' Up! and their demos both from New Zealand and in Australia.
If you would like to know more about attending this event (just $120 for the day) email at julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz

Photobucket

1 comment: