Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just Add PINK & BLING!!





over at http://www.just-add-ink.blogspot.com/ this week's challenge (#37) is just add pink and bling as October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with. I thought I would show you this cool cupcake carry box that I have made. It is big enough to hold one good size cupcake (or a good slice of cake if you prefer! lol)

I used the scrummy new Stampin' Up! Designer Series Specialty Paper called Sweet and Sour which has a nice shimmery look to it, although a bit hard to see in the photo. I teamed it up with Mellon Mambo, Rose Red and Very Vanilla. I used the Just Treats stamp set for both the image of the cupcake and the words on the tag. I have added Dazzling Diamonds to the handle and the tag - because you can NEVER have too much BLING!!



I am offering the tutorial for FREE over on http://www.craftersanonymous.ning.com/ so if you aren't already a member join up before the 21st October. Email me on julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz so I can send you an invitation.







Here are the details:

Please note - the free tutorial will be available after the class to those that attend.



21 OCTOBER 2010

AEST Time: 12.30pm and 5.30pm

NZ Time: 3.30pm and 8.30pm

NSW Time: 1.30pm and 6.30pm



I will be running two classes on this day so be sure to make it along as you wont want to miss this fab project!!!

15 comments:

  1. This is very cute, Julia; love the little tag, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!! Julia that is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great box!! Love it!! I can see cookies in it as well! mmmnnn cookies!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are soooo adorable Julia! How do we join up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These boxes are far too cute Julia, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boxes they are so very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh super gorgeous .... love them to bits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those boxes are awesome. I might have to go to that tutorial! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Julia! I might have to sign up too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is fabulous! How do we sign up? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these little boxes! Very cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I missed the tutorial on the site - when & where is it going up for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Diana - the tutorial will be for sale by tomorrow on the Crafters Anonymous site. Email me at julia.leece@slingshot.co.nz and I will send you an invitation to join.

    ReplyDelete