Monday, October 4, 2010

a no stamping card and box



This week over on Just Add Ink the challenge is a colour one.


So I decided to make a card and a box that has NO STAMPING on them.
I embossed the Rose Red with the Final Press embossing folder. I have sponged all the edges of every layer to give it some depth. I had to include my favorite Stampin' Up! Big Shot item - the Top Note die! The Pumpkin Pie flower is made from two Fancy Flower punch outs and a circle - the small one on the Mini Milk Carton was a lot fiddler to do! lol
So go over to www.just-add-ink.blogspot.com to see all the other fantastic entries.

12 comments:

  1. Oh! Love the no stamping card. Mine is the opposite :) I love your flowers and the coordinating milk carton. Lovely project. Great take on the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it Julia. Will have to CASE the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. You just can't beat the Top Note die. It's my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Julia! love the little milk carton too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, really cute, will definitely be doing some CASEing over this little pair of goodies, thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the no stamping card and box, great work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Julia! How you have got these colours to work so well together is a mystery to me! Fab job, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects. I can see that the Milk Carton Die might become addictive if I get my hands on one of those. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous card, and I love that it has no stamping on it!

    ReplyDelete