Friday, October 8, 2010

a little different baby card


do you like this style of card? I love it - I first saw this type of card on Splitcoast Stampers http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/ where there is MILLIONS of amazing paper crafts photos and tutorials. I have a gallery there too which you can access by clicking on the Splitcoast Stampers blinkie down on the right column.
I used Bashful Blue and Whisper White, the Stampin' Up! Big Shot Bigz Scallop Circle Die, the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" circle punches and the new Scallop Trim Boarder punch and a couple of silver brads.
The card can stand on its own as it has four wheels, and you can see where the fold is on the left side of the card. To go this all you do is fold some card in half and place the fold just inside the blade of the die before putting it thru the Big Shot system. You can do this with all of the Bigz dies. Contact me today to order and of these wonderful Stampin' Up! products!
I have made a few baby cards lately so I will post those over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment