Monday, September 26, 2011

adding something a little extra


the other day I was out shopping with another demo and we found these stationary kits and thought we would challenge ourselves to do something to 'swish' it up. SO here is my take. I took it out of a clear acetate box that had yucky stickers all over it. But the items were held in a strong plastic container/tray so I thought I could cover the tray with a lid.

I wrapped some matching card around the side of the tray ......



and added some embellishments to some of the items. I matched the bright pink of the stationary items with Old Olive and Melon Mambo. It was fun to do something like this - I am waiting to see what the other demo does with hers! hehe

If you would like this set be the first person to put in an order over $100 and it's yours!!!
email me at julia.leece@vodafone.co.nz - I am putting in an order on Wednesday night which will be the last one for this month. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment