Sunday, September 25, 2011

happy 25th anniversary


25 years ago on Tuesday I was a bridesmaid for my friend Chrissy and her hubby Rogan. Over the years we lost contact until recently when we bumped into each other at a shop! I knew it would be their 25th anniversary this year and had been looking for their address as I wanted to at least send them a card. So it was awesome to catch up with her over a couple of lunch dates already and I was able to send them a card after all!
I love the fact now with Stampin' Up! that you can purchase whole packets of silver card as I LOVE the silver. I used silver embossing powder for the sentiment. The flowers are made using the triple layer doily punch. The happy couple are off today to spend a week in Raratonga to celebrate their milestone! So cool to see such a happy pair.


1 comment:

  1. This is a stunning card Julia. I'm sure your friends appreciated your wonderful gesture (and memory).

    Ahh to be in Rarotonga right now...love that place.

    ReplyDelete