Wednesday, September 28, 2011

happy birthday Stef


My good friend (and cousin in law if there is such a thing) Stef had her birthday last week and this is the card I made for her. It's made using the new scrummy DSP called Mocha Specialty Designer Paper. The black images are flocked - you just want to sit there and pat the card (then the little men come and wrap you in a white coat that ties up in the back and take you away! lol).
The card itself is quite plain letting the texture of the paper stand out. The ribbon is the new seam binding ribbon (in Very Vanilla). I have teamed it up with Very Vanilla card. I even lined the envelope to add to the luxury feel of the whole project.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEF!

4 comments:

  1. Such an elegant birthday card - lucky Stef! Love this flocked paper, it adds such style to projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julia, love that you've lined your envelope to match. I can't wait for my Mocha to arrive next week.

    ReplyDelete