Sunday, September 11, 2011

GO THE ALL BLACKS!!!


Last Sunday I had my new catalogue launch party and I made a few take home goodies. As New Zealand is hosting the Rugby World Cup at the moment I thought it was fun to include the theme into my take home gifts and door prizes.


This is the door prize and it's black and white jelly beans in a bag in a box made from the scallop envelop die. I wrapped a belly band of white around it after I stamped 'Celebrate Today' stamp from the 'Well Penned' stamp set. I made the 'sparklers' out of the triple layer doily punch.


Everyone who came to the event took home one of these. I couldn't believe my luck when I found black lolly pops! They came from the same lolly shop as the black and white jelly beans! Apparently they are blackberry flavour! I used two different scallop circles on the back and the small Stampin' Up! alphabet to cut the 'nz' out - finishing off with a bit of black ribbon.



I used the alphabet dies to make the 'GO ALL BLACKS' too. The box is the box our Stampin' Up! catalogues come in which I covered in the brown wrapping paper that is packed into our boxes to protect all our lovely goodies in transit! Finished off with a sheet of Whisper White and there you have a lolly pop stand!

It was a great day and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I will show you the project they made tomorrow :)
thanks for visiting!

1 comment: