Saturday, September 3, 2011

fabric on canvas


this is another project using the new Stampin' Up! fabric. These are my parents on their wedding day - 28th January 1961.
I just covered a normal canvas - it wasn't even a new one, just one that I got tired of looking at - always recycling! hehe
The flowers are made with the big Trims dies, I even sponged some of the fabric to get more red showing. The letters are from the new On Board chipboard collect which have been sponged and covered in Crystal Effects. I used the new boarder punch for the lovely lacy bit too. LOTs of great products all available now in the new Ideas Book & Catalogue.





1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Julia - you sure are one talented chick!

    ReplyDelete