Wednesday, September 7, 2011

HAPPY FATHERS DAY




Last Sunday was Father's Day down here in New Zealand and this is what I made my Father-in-law. It is a tool bag that has pockets - with one big one that holds a gift card (bottom photo) and lots of room in the bag for lollies!!!
The bag itself is an version of my handbag which is a tutorial I give for free when you purchase my Top Note Stepper Card tutorial. It's a 'tic-tac-toe' type of bag and it's SO easy to change it to suit what you want to achieve. Mind you my FIL didn't realise it was a tool bag - maybe he should wear his glasses more!!!! LOL
I used Soft Suede card and DSP from the patterns pack and just the Soft Suede marker to do the faux stitching. The tools are from the Totally Tools stamp set which are SOOOOOO handy!!.
thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Julia, beautiful project to celebrate of father. Thank you for sharing your experience
    From Venezuela
    Marjorie Arte y Papel
    http://mararteypapel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete