Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Burt & Ernie and The Count!!!



here are more of my Sesame Street characters that I made for my swaps for my team training on Saturday. Burt and Ernie were fairly easy to do - I used the Boho punch for their hair but I think Burt's nose is a wee bit big but I think it adds to the fun of it! lol There are lots of Burt & Ernie's around on the web.
The Count was all made up by me as I couldn't find another one on line - used the ornament punch for his face and the bird punch for his ears. His nose is the tallest heart in the 3 heart punch. When you start doing punch art you look at an object and start to think what punch would make that shape and go from there. It's GREAT fun. I have some more Sesame Street ones to show tomorrow and another cool home made character I made today for my class tomorrow. See you then!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Can you tell me where you found your paperclips? I used to be able to get them at our local Wal-Mart, but they don't carry them any longer. Thanks in advance for the info!

    ReplyDelete