Monday, November 14, 2011

I love getting swaps esp. when they come from the other side of the world!!!



I am a guest designer on the current round of Ustamp with Dawn - the Knockout Punch round. And one of the things the designers do is swap cards with each other so I received this awesome card from Twila Davis (visit her blog here). I don't have this set of papers and it's great to see it in real life - I might order it now - BUT you will have to wait till our new SUMMER catalogue goes live on the 1st December! We don't have the stamp set available to us down under but I love having a sample with it on.
The card opens up and as you do it produces a box inside the card and there is a greeting that you look thru a punch out to see - very very clever!!
So a BIG THANK YOU Twila for sending me such a lovely card.

No comments:

Post a Comment