Thursday, November 17, 2011

something for the sewer in your life


these are PIN CUSHION RINGS! aren't they sweet! AND very useful for when you are sewing - these keep pins at hand -literally! I made them using the YO-YO maker and before tying them off I filled it with filling AND most importantly a flat big button which stops you pricking yourself with the pins!!! lol Then they are sewn on to the ring bases which have loops for attaching them. I used the three fabrics from the Beau Chateau set - they are sooooooo lovely!!


Here is what they are like on the hand. I got the idea off the awesome Pintest.com site - they used hot glue and bottle tops but I think my version are a bit more posher! lol I want to try to stamp on to plain fabric and use that - as you wouldn't be washing the fabric it doesn't matter about the type of ink you use.
Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment