Wednesday, April 21, 2010

handmade background stamp



Here is another background stamp I made using the left over stamping rubber from mounting my Stampin' Up! stamps. I just cut the rubber into small pieces and stuck them on a wooden block. This one I butted them as close to each other as I could as opposed to the one I showed you yesterday. Hopefully you can see the subtle background on the Kraft in the close up photo.
The card itself is Kraft, Whisper White and Pink Pirouette. The word stamp is from the Level 2 Hostess set Echoes of Kindness which you can get for free if you host a workshop or place a order over $NZ700, contact me today if you want to know more as along with a free stamp set there is over $NZ80 of free products of your choice with that too! WOW we all love free stuff!
The buttons I made using one of the new dies that go with our lovely Big Shot machine. I cut them out of Bella Rose DSP and covered them Crystal Effect to make the smooth and shining! A bit of Pink Pirouette ribbon, some flowers pearl from our Pretties Kit, a but of sponging and the card is done!
Thanks for visiting and we will see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Julia, that's beautiful. I love your buttons - they look like real ones! Great colours too, love Pink Pirouette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Julia!! I just did this same technique with my Club gals, they loved it!! Nice way to use that rubbah, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete