Monday, April 12, 2010

two step bird punch


now for something I have made!! These cards I made to go with the orders that I dropped off at my last hostess's place. I always do 'thank you' cards for orders I receive at workshops. One of the new punches from the new mini catalogue has three items on it - the bird, the birds wing and the branch. The can be used together or separate. Check out the tulip card card below in the swaps by Bev Poultney -she used just the birds wing! Its great to have these fabulous tools - and as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you can get the new products not only at a discounted price but earlier to play with them! Why not join my team - there are many more benefits than I can list here but its a great team to enjoy the journey together!

2 comments:

  1. I love this punch too, Julia! One of the first purchases I made for the reasons you have listed. I think your Thanks You cards are just lovely. Might have to do a few of these myself! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of our punch Julie, love the soft colors!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete