Friday, April 2, 2010

paper bag purse


I just remembered that I took this photo of a cute project that I have been playing around with using paper bags. I used the top note big shot die to create the outside, trimmed the bag to fit between the two and punch large oval for the handle. I used Melon Mambo card base and Rich Razzleberry ink. I am in love with these new colours - thank you Stampin' Up!!!!!
I used the yummy new stamp set called Cottage Garden for the flowers and the tag which I punched out with the petite tag punch. I used a new punch called Two Step Bird punch for the leaves behind the flowers. These are new sleek styled punches which a easier to use (esp for some of us with weak hands and wrists!) and take up less room when storing them.
So again - happy Easter and may all the chocolate you need finds you on Sunday and if you have too much I am happy to take it off your hands! lol

4 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, Great Purse. I'm loving the new colours also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute purse Julia. I love the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - must post mine inspired by yours which is sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous bag Julia!! Very inspirational. And, I agree, one can never have enough chocolate....I couldn't wait till Sunday lol :)

    ReplyDelete