Tuesday, April 13, 2010

now for something completely different!


last weekend at our team training we held a wee baby shower for one of the demo's who's having a baby girl next month so I jumped at the opportunity to make a 'nappy cake'! Or a 'diaper cake' for those on the other side of the world!
Its made with rolled up disposables and decorated to look like a 3 tier cake. I used the butterfly punch that was in the just retired Summer Mini but is still available to purchase, just $35.95 for instant butterfly's! I covered them in Dazzling Diamonds to - why not! hehe
It was so much fun to make, now all I need is more friends to have babies so I can make more!

3 comments:

  1. wow this looks fantastic, you are very clever
    Barbz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen these before, but your take is super cute. Love the butterflies and the rubber ducky! Beautiful job, Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool love the rubber ducky perched on top..too cute!

    ReplyDelete