Saturday, April 10, 2010

Stamping with Bleach

I am home now from a lovely 8 days away at our family's bach at Snells Beach. Very relaxing! But I am very happy to be home near my craft room! hehe
This is a card I made for a Creative Inkers training session today. We do 'swaps' for each event - that's where you make 20 in this case of the same card and swap with 20 other people and end up with 20 different samples. So I hope to take lots of photos to share with you later.
This card I used bleach to create the cloud on the Soft Suede card stock. Its really fun! Then using the solid stamp (from Big Bold Birthday) I stamped like you would do with an ink pad. Before your eyes the colour develops!
The Little Leaves ($12.95NZ) is the leaf die from the new Autumn-Winter mini catalogue and so is the word stamp Heard from the Heart ($45.95 wood mounted $35.95 clear block) that I stamped directly onto the twill tape. Its tied with some hemp thread. I used the Weathered background stamp onto Cream Confetti cardstock. The card base is So Saffron which is virtually the colour the Soft Suede card bleaches too!
Hope you all have a great Saturday and get time to do some crafting!
Let me know if you would like to book a workshop at your home to learn how to stamp with bleach.

2 comments:

  1. lovely hope I'm one of the lucky 20 to get one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - I hope I get one too Julia. Haven't tried the bleach technique yet. Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete