Thursday, April 1, 2010

magic pony card


there's an old saying that says "today is the first day of the rest of your life" which is so true and so deep but today is the first day of the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue! This booklet is FULL of some yummy goodies. I have had a wee play with some of the stamps but have only taken one photo so this is the one I will share with you today.
This little one is so cute - its called Pony Party and perfect for any young girl. I have used blender pens to colour the pony in then added bling on the body and crystal effects to the mayne and tail. I used the Big Shot to emboss the silver card (did you know Stampin' Up! have metallic card stock!). I have used two of the three new colours that have been introduced - a first for Stampin' Up!. They are Rich Razzleberry & Melon Mambo - Soft Suede has also been released. This is a quick little card which was fun to make and fun to receive!
see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card Julia,love the colors, the in-colors are my favorite, I can't get enough of them! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete