Tuesday, April 20, 2010

mosaic background


At a team training event recently another demo had made a background stamp made out of cut up bits of leftover rubber so I thought I needed to have a go. Go visit Karen's website http://www.karenstampz.co.nz/
My one is more like an actual mosaic with a gap between each piece although I think I will make another one where the pieces are jammed up to each other which would create a more textured look (look back tomorrow of it!) .
What I did do thought with this card was I sponged the ink directly on to the stamp, this adds a bit of depth I think. It was nice to be finally able to use this cute stamps set "D is for Dog". It is a must for any doggy lover, it has some great stamps including the words I've included here which is lovely to be able to give someone who has lost their beloved pet.
Contact me if you would like to know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment