Wednesday, April 28, 2010


I saw this idea in a magazine and thought I would give it a go. Easier said than done as it didn't have instructions! so guess who spent the afternoon trying to work it out!! But I did it - phew!
It was quiet easy -once you know how! lol
The stamp is from one of the new hostess sets called Asian Artistry. These Hostess Sets are free when you host a workshop with qualifying sales. I also used In-Colour textured card stock to give it a different feel. The ribbon has just retired but it is so pretty I just had to use it!
Contact me today to find out how you can earn free hostess stamps and free hostess dollars you can spend on ANY item in the catalogue.


3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful Julia!! I would love to know how to do this - can you tell me?? Stunning card!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Must have been hard to get them to line up properly.

    I love this stamp set - something to aspire to when I have my party.

    TFS

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Julia ..looks tricky to me!

    ReplyDelete